This is a replacement DVD+/-RW DVD-ROM DVD-RAM drive burner writer for hp pavilion m6-1045dx laptop. The hp pavilion m6-1045dx sata dvdrw drive allows you to enjoy crystal clear color, picture and sound clarity of DVD on your PC. This DVD drive for hp pavilion m6-1045dx can read/write CD/DVDs disks effectively - providing users with full optical read/write capability in a single device.
Upgrade your notebook with this replacement hp pavilion m6-1045dx sata dvd-rw dvd-rom dvd-ram drive! This hp pavilion m6-1045dx optical drive can write to DVD±R media at up to 8x. It can also write to DVD±R DL media at up to 4x, CD-R media up to 24x and CD-RW media at up to 24x. Simply install this hp pavilion m6-1045dx DVD±RW SATA drive in your computer's optical drive bay and you can backup data, create music CDs, record video clips and install software quickly and easily!Specifications:
Note: This is bare optical drive. You will dismantle your old optical drive's accessories including bezel(faceplate), then install them on this new optical drive.
1. Hold the disc by the outer edge. Don't touch the play side (bottom) of the disc; you could scratch it or add further wear.
2. Wipe the disc carefully from the center outward using a soft, lint-free cloth. Be gentle and never scrub or wipe in a circular motion.
3. Make sure the disc is completely dry before using.
4. Power on your laptop and eject the disc tray. Then power off your laptop again. If your laptop's disc tray can be ejected without powering on your computer, simply eject it without turning anything on.
5. Spray the disc tray gently with compressed air. Never spray too much, and never spray directly at the lens of the laser.
6. Clean the laser using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. Rub the lens in a circular motion for ten seconds (very gently). Use the dry end of the swab and do the same thing, carefully rubbing the lens in a circular motion for about ten seconds. Be very careful; you don't want to scratch the lens and ruin the laser.
7. Wipe off the rest of the tray using a soft cloth and water. Use a mild soap if necessary for more tenacious gunk and debris.
8. Make sure to dry the tray completely before using again.