Use this dell inspiron 15z 1570 DVD±RW/CD-RW drive to back up your important data on single and double-layer DVD media. The dell inspiron 15z 1570 DVD Drive reads DVD-ROMs/CD-ROMs at up to 8x/24x speed. It writes to DVD-R, +R or +RW at 8x speed and easily handles many media formats, including DVD-RAM.
Use this dell inspiron 15z 1570 DVD±RW/CD-RW drive to back up your important data on single- and double-layer DVD media and play back a full range of Blu-ray, DVD and CD formats. The 2MB buffer with underrun protection ensures consistent burning results. Simply install this dell inspiron 15z 1570 DVD±RW drive in your computer's optical drive bay and you can backup data, create music CDs, record video clips and install software quickly and easily!Specifications:
Note: This is bare optical drive in box. You will dismantle your old optical drive's accessories including bezel(faceplate), then install them on this new optical drive.
1. Hold the disc by the outer edge. Don't touch the play side (bottom) of the disc; you could scratch it or add further wear.
2. Wipe the disc carefully from the center outward using a soft, lint-free cloth. Be gentle and never scrub or wipe in a circular motion.
3. Make sure the disc is completely dry before using.
4. Power on your laptop and eject the disc tray. Then power off your laptop again. If your laptop's disc tray can be ejected without powering on your computer, simply eject it without turning anything on.
5. Spray the disc tray gently with compressed air. Never spray too much, and never spray directly at the lens of the laser.
6. Clean the laser using a small amount of rubbing alcohol on a cotton swab. Rub the lens in a circular motion for ten seconds (very gently). Use the dry end of the swab and do the same thing, carefully rubbing the lens in a circular motion for about ten seconds. Be very careful; you don't want to scratch the lens and ruin the laser.
7. Wipe off the rest of the tray using a soft cloth and water. Use a mild soap if necessary for more tenacious gunk and debris.
8. Make sure to dry the tray completely before using again.